Navigating Your Authentic Leadership Potential
Coaching is very different from David’s retreats or workshops. Many of the clients who have experienced events with him ask about working with a coach to further the learning.
Irvine & Associates has a team of coaches available to work with you. Our coaching goes beyond David’s retreats, online classes, presentations, and books, and delves deeply and personally into one’s journey to authentic leadership in a manner appropriate for you.
Whether you are experiencing a major career change or life crisis, interpersonal conflict, unresolved trauma, want to improve your leadership or simply need an accountability partner, our uniquely customized coaching approach promises to be life changing. Together, we co-create a shared experience that will guide you to what you most need and provide a map for your development journey toward authentic living and leading.
How it Works
We all have times in our life when we’re paddling in calm water and suddenly are sucked into the rapids. It can be challenging, frightening, and sometimes dangerous. Having a guide to help navigate the currents can make all the difference. I hope we can be that guide for you.
Everyone is different, as are the issues confronting them. Some of the real-life challenges we have assisted with include:
- How do I lead authentically amid unprecedented disruption?
- I need help to lead my team through change and chaos.
- How can I build an engaged culture when half of my organization has been laid off?
- I want to improve the relationships in my life (with employees, colleagues, spouse, children, etc.).
- What does it take to be more authentic?
- How can I hold people accountable more effectively?
- I need to get clear about my priorities and better manage stress.
- How do I deal with post-traumatic stress, loss, and my own depression or a loved one’s?
- I need an accountability partner.
Our coaching approach and format is flexible and is customized to your needs. Coaching sessions can be by phone, video calls, face-to-face, or a combination of all three.
Contact David to schedule a half-hour, complimentary assessment to determine how to best respond to your needs for individual coaching.