We start with a message of appreciation to the devoted and courageous healthcare and other front-line workers who daily put themselves in harm’s way and risk their lives, often without adequate resources and protection, because they care. After the pandemic passes, we will owe them as much gratitude as veterans who risked their lives on the front lines of wars past.
As a way of expressing that gratitude, we are offering a complimentary virtual presentation to remind and support these courageous professionals to find a way to take care of themselves.
- Step away from all the pressures and gain a renewed perspective on self-care.
- Learn three things you can do every day to stay grounded.
- Find some control over all the things that are out of your control.
- Leave with a toolbox and simple techniques you can immediately apply to maintain your own well-being; take care of yourself so you can better take care of others.
- Discover renewed resilience in the chaos.
- Leave with strategies for staying authentic when the world is pulling you apart.
This session is a virtual presentation.